Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fabulous Finds on Etsy: Week 2 (Baby Edition)

This weeks edition of Fabulous Finds on Etsy includes items for new babies and moms to be.  Etsy is a great place to find original, organic and (I think I should put another O word in here .... hmmm can't think of anything) totally adorable baby items.  Each of the pictures is linked to the shop's listing in case anything catches your eye!

Organic Baby Blanket:


Newborn Baby Hat:
Newborn Hat, Baby Boy Hats, Knit Newborn Hat, Knit Baby Hat, Pom Pom Hat, Newborn Photo Props, Newborn Girl Hats

The Piper Color Pop Loafer:
The Piper - Color Pop Loafer Neon Hot Pink Felt Baby Shoes - Designer Baby Shoes

Wooden Owl Children's Blocks:
Woodsy Owl // Childrens Blocks // Natural Wood Toy

Nursery Print:


Stylish Diaper Bag:
BEST SELLER Diaper bag / Messenger bag STOCKHOLM Gray geometric nautical striped Leather / 10 pockets Featured on The Martha Stewart

I hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for Christmas!  Only 20 days until Santa makes his appearance!  I am super behind on my to-do list.  By super behind I mean I haven't done anything yet ... DOH!  I'm hoping to try and play a little catch up this weekend.  Happy shopping!