Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fabulous Finds on Etsy: Week 1

If you are not familiar with Etsy I highly recommend taking a look!  I not only run my shop on Etsy, I also shop on Etsy.  I have found some amazing, original items and they are all made by hand by someone like me :-).  I am happy to support small businesses and I can not say enough about the supportive community of sellers.

That being said, here are some really cool things I have found for some ideas for holiday shopping.  I am going to start a weekly post ... Fabulous Finds on Etsy, so please take a look!!!  These are simply items I have recently come across while clicking around that caught my eye.

Kitchen Wall Decor:
Kitchen Wall Decor / Aqua / Fork and Spoon Decor / EAT Sign/ Wall Word / Shabby Chic / Shabby Chic Decor / Kitchen Wall Art / Kitchen Decor

Personalized Fabric Initial Necklace:
Personalized Fabric Initial Necklace. Stitched Initial and Heart Pendant. Embroidered by Merriweather Council on etsy

Dinosaur Planter:
Dinosaur Planter 2x TILLANDSIA-SAURUS T-Rex + Stegosaurus GOLD

Bamboo Flower Coasters:
Flower Coasters Set of 4 - Bamboo

Scotch Whiskey Lip Balm:
Scotch Lip Balm, Scotch Whiskey Lip Balm with Shea and Cocoa Butter

New York Skyline Wall Clock:
New York Modern Wall Clock - Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building Clock

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and successful shopping on Black Friday.  I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends and I would like to send wishes for happiness and health to everyone!